Absolute Mumbai : The Taj Palace

The Taj Mahal Palace & Tower is a prestigious luxury hotel located in the Colaba region of Mumbai, India, next to the Gateway of India. Part of the Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces, this iconic 105-year old heritage building retains its stature as the flagship property of the group and contains 565 rooms. On November 26, 2008, in a series of attacks in the southern part of Mumbai, the hotel was attacked as part of a terrorist attack in Mumbai, during which material damage occurred including the destruction of the roof of the hotel in the hours afterwards. It opened it's doors. On August 15, 2010, the Taj Mahal Palace, was reopened after restoration.







0 comments to "Absolute Mumbai : The Taj Palace"

Post a Comment

Flickr Gallery


Puvanan Nadaraja


I'm an Engineer by profession.I love traveling and I exercise photography as a creative art. The magic of photography has not only intrigued me, but the translation from what meets the eyes to a click of the shutter to a digital reality has always amazed me. It makes me to see the world rather than just look at it. In my life, I'm the camera, my eyes are the shutters. What I absorb through them is what I paint and it's me that is mixing the colours. And, this very blog is simply my canvas.