Absolute Mumbai : Bandra-Worli Sea Link

The Bandra–Worli Sea Link, officially the Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link is a cable-stayed bridge which links Bandra and the western suburbs of Mumbai with Worli and central Mumbai. The Sea Link reduces travel time between Bandra and Worli from 45–60 minutes to 7 minutes. The link which costed $400 million to complete has an average daily traffic of around 37,500 vehicles per day.

p/s: This shot was captured minutes before midnight from a high-hill view point.


0 comments to "Absolute Mumbai : Bandra-Worli Sea Link"

Post a Comment

Flickr Gallery


Puvanan Nadaraja


I'm an Engineer by profession.I love traveling and I exercise photography as a creative art. The magic of photography has not only intrigued me, but the translation from what meets the eyes to a click of the shutter to a digital reality has always amazed me. It makes me to see the world rather than just look at it. In my life, I'm the camera, my eyes are the shutters. What I absorb through them is what I paint and it's me that is mixing the colours. And, this very blog is simply my canvas.