Yas Marina 2010 - Pit Stop Practice

Though drivers get most of the attention, but Formula One racing remains a team sport. The precisely timed pit stop practices are vital to help teams to turn their race strategy into success. One of the most visible things that being done during pit stop is the changing of tyres - even that happens in 4 seconds flat. And lucky enough, I was given a chance to partcipate in pit stop practice with rest of the Team Lotus guys before the qualifying begins. And that's me in the second photo changing the front right tyre of Heikki's car.







0 comments to "Yas Marina 2010 - Pit Stop Practice"

Post a Comment

Flickr Gallery


Puvanan Nadaraja


I'm an Engineer by profession.I love traveling and I exercise photography as a creative art. The magic of photography has not only intrigued me, but the translation from what meets the eyes to a click of the shutter to a digital reality has always amazed me. It makes me to see the world rather than just look at it. In my life, I'm the camera, my eyes are the shutters. What I absorb through them is what I paint and it's me that is mixing the colours. And, this very blog is simply my canvas.